This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
RCA Living Stereo classical LPs - the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound!
Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2, with 25 newly remastered mainstay classical albums, will delight and astound your ears with their clarity and warm, rich tone. As with our first highly-regarded LSC series, shortcomings of previous editions have been improved upon - from the mastering, to the LP pressing, to the sharp-looking glossy heavyweight Stoughton Printing tip-on jackets that faithfully duplicate the original artwork, "Living Stereo" logo, "Shaded Dog" label and all!
Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master tapes, cut at 33 1/3, and plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings - makers of the world's finest-sounding vinyl LPs, - no other editions match these for the quietest 180-gram platters available.
Excellent renderings of familiar Liszt works by Gary Graffman, whose touch and style impress more with each new release. The selections include "Liebestraum," "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 11," and the six Paganini-Liszt Etudes.
- 180g Vinyl
- 33 1/3rpm
- Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
- Lacquers Plated by Gary Salstrom
- Remastered from the original master tape by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound
- Gatefold jacket
Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
- Liebestraum In A-Flat, Op.62, No. 3
- Un Sospiro (Etude No. 3 IN D-Flat)
- Hungarian Rhapsody No.11 In A Minor
- Il Penseroso (Anneés de Pelelrinage: Italie - No.2)
- Consolation No.3, In D-Flat
- No. 1 In G Minor ("Tremolo") [Paganini Caprice No. 6]
- No. 2 In E-Flat ("Octave") [Paganini Caprice No. 17]
- No. 3 In G-Sharp Minor ("La Campanella") [Paganini Concerto In E Minor: Rondo]
- No. 4 In E ("Arpeggio") [Paganini Caprice No. 1]
- No. 5 In E ("La Chasse") [Paganini Caprice No. 9]
- No. 6 In A Minor ("Theme And Variations") [Paganini Caprice No. 24]