Remastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound From Original Analog 3-Track Tapes!
RCA Living Stereo the gold standard for top quality orchestral performance and sound!
Analogue Productions' RCA Living Stereo Reissue Series No. 2, with 25 newly remastered mainstay classical albums, will delight and astound your ears with their clarity and warm, rich tone. Mastered by Ryan K. Smith at Sterling Sound from the original 3-track master tapes.
This Hybrid SACD plays in all CD and SACD players, as well as all SACD-compatible DVD players.
Excellent renderings of familiar Liszt works by Gary Graffman, whose touch and style impress more with each new release. The selections include "Liebestraum," "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 11," and the six Paganini-Liszt Etudes.
Super Audio CD
SACD Stereo SACD Layer
This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
Remastered by Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound From Original Analog 3-Track Tapes
Gary Graffman, piano
Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
1. Liebestraum in A-Flat, Op. 62, No. 3
2. Etude No. 3 in D Flat ("Un Sospiro")
3. Hungarian Rhapsody No. 11 in A minor
4. Annees de Pelelrinage: Italie - No. 2": II Penseroso
5. Consolation No. 3 in D Flat
6. No. 1 in G minor "Tremolo"
7. No. 2 in E flat "Octave"
8. No. 3 in G Sharp minor "La Campanella"
9. No. 4 in E "Arpeggio"
10. No. 5 in E "La Chasse"
11. No. 6 in A minor "Theme and Variations"