U.S. Exclusive Numbered, Limited Edition Clear Vinyl - Only 500 Copies!
First Time on Vinyl! Metallic Embossed Gatefold!
Back to Titanic is the second soundtrack album released for the award winning movie Titanic. Composer James Horner created a new suite of light and dark music to represent the "soul" of his music. The inspiration they used to compose the original score formed the basis of the new pieces Horner developed for this soundtrack. It contains a piano solo performed by James Horner in "The Portrait" and also newly recorded suites by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Choristers of King's College. The first highlight is the 19 minute clocking opening suite, which captures the essence of the film. The other big suite is the final track, called "Epilogue - The Deep and Timeless Sea". James Horner returns to the main Titanic theme in a subtle way, honouring the losses of the disaster.
The Back to Titanic package includes a 4 page booklet, replicas of the original Titanic launch card and boarding pass, and a gatefold sleeve with metallic embossing. Back to Titanic is available on vinyl for the first time and pressed on 500 numbered copies on crystal clear vinyl.
• 180g Audiophile Vinyl
• Double LP
• Gatefold sleeve with metallic embossing
• 4 page booklet
• Replica of Original Titanic Launch Card
• Replica of Original Titanic Boarding Pass
• Score by James Horner, feat. Máire Brennan, I Salonisti, Gaelic Storm and Eileen Ivers
• Includes Academy Award Winning Song "My Heart Will Go On" (Dialogue Mix) by Celine Dion
• First time available on vinyl
• 20th Anniversary
• U.S.-exclusive pressing of 500 numbered copies on Crystal Clear Vinyl
1. Titanic Suite - performed by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Choristers of King's College, Cambridge
1. An Irish Party In Third Class - performed by Gaelic Storm
2. Alexander's Ragtime Band - performed by I. Salonisti
3. The Portrait -piano solo performed by James Horner
4. Jack Dawson's Luck
1. A Building Panic
2. Nearer My God To Thee - performed by I. Salonisti
3. Come Josephine, In My Flying Machine - performed by Máire Brennan
5. A Shore Never Reached - performed by the London Symphony Orchestra
1. My Heart Will Go On (With Dialogue From The Film) - performed by Celine Dion
2. Nearer My God To Thee - performed by Eileen Ivers
3. Epilogue - The Deep And Timeless Sea - performed by the London Symphony Orchestra and the Choristers of King's College, Cambridge