This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
The new "Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature™ Series" are copies made from the Bernie Grundman production mastered analog tape mixed and mastered album reel to reel available in 15ips IEC/CCIR or NAB formats of RGMI 900 tapes. Each album has personalized Lyn Stanley Signature™ Series engraved flange(s) and comes with an outer black slip box to protect and keep the tapes together.
This is a favorite songs 1/4 inch 15ips tape sampling from the live Direct-To-Disc mastered recording on ONE reel. The original session used RGMI 468 1/4 inch tape at 30ips as the lacquers were being cut. This sampling was created by Bernie Grundman himself at Bernie Grundman Mastering, a 1/4 inch 15ips NAB format RGMI 900 tape with eight songs from the actual direct to disc recording session.
Part two of jazz recording artist Lyn Stanley's Julie London tirbute project is a very rare Direct to Disc Live album with LA's top Jazz players who named themselves the Jazz Mavericks. Featuring Otmaro Ruiz (piano), Mike Lang (piano), Chuck Berghofer (bass), Aaron Serfaty (drums), John Chiodini (guitar) and Luis Conte (percussion), the Jazz Mavericks created arrangements for incredibly creative music plus over the top sound from the best engineers in LA.
While both Lyn Stanley and Julie London could be described as sultry and sophisticated singers, the album is an appreciation, not an imitation of London's material selections. Stanley puts her own distinctive stamp on the material London performed, and sets a lively pace to a live album.
**It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.
- Lyn Stanley Master Recording Signature Series
- 1 Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape
- Mixed by Allen Sides
- Mastered by Bernie Grundman
- Black tape box housed within a slip box
- Analogue Tape Copy from original analogue master
- 1/4 inch 15ips NAB format RGMI 900 tape
- 2-track, 1/4" at 38 cm/s (15")
- Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR
- 8 songs from the actual direct to disc recording session
- Created by Bernie Grundman at Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Includes cover art and album information
- Artist signed label
- Spec sheet inside tape box with details
- Engraved flanges with signature series logo and label information
- Designations for approximately where on the tape run a particular song will start & specific times of each song
- Route 66
- Pink Cadillac
- Lover Man
- Blue Moon
- Let There Be Love
- You Never Can Tell
- Bye Bye Black Bird
- In The Still Of The Night