After they delivered the 60 minutes session 'Anthropomorphic' in 2011, The Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation (the alter ego of The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble) returned with their 4th and final full length called EGOR one year later. This four track monster was recorded live at the DOM theater in Moscow as part of a mini trip to Russia in April 2011.
For the connoisseurs of the Corporation sound, this album combines the atmosphere of 'Succubus' mixed with 'Anthropomorphic', more structural improvs mixed with ambient drones. The band builds mesmerizing, deep and otherworldly atmospheres. Undescribable if you haven't listened to it yet.
- Double LP
- Turquoise Vinyl
- Recorded live at the DOM theater in Moscow, 2011
- 2021 Reissue
- Lift Mashiny (Elevator Of The Machine)
- Stuchat' Kulakom Lestnitsa (Knock By The Stairs)
- Kosmonavt Rasputina (Cosmonaut Rasputina)
- Steklo Unichtozheno (Glass Is Destroyed)