Flagship model of iron core type MC cartridge
AT-ART9XI is a flagship model of Audio-Technica's iron core type MC cartridge with a special line contact needle mounted on a boron cantilever. ART in the product model number is an abbreviation for Audio-Technica Reference Transducer, and it is used only in a special model of Audio Technica's cartridge. The magnetic circuit is specially designed for this model, the output voltage is 0.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec) and it is easy to handle as an MC cartridge. The cartridge mounting holes are threaded, making it easy to attach to integrated tone arms.
Dual moving coil with high separation and wide response
The dual moving coil system arranged in an inverted V shape achieves high separation and wide response, achieving clear sound localization. Minimize distortion.
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke with dramatically increased magnetic energy A specially designed magnetic circuit optimizes the energy in the magnetic gap where the generator coil is placed. Audio Technica realized output voltage of 0.5mV and dynamic music reproduction.
- High-fidelity transmission using PCOCC for coil PCOCC does not generate grain boundaries in the transmission direction, enabling more pure transmission.
Special line contact needle and φ0.28mm solid boron cantilever
- Adopts a solid special line contact needle that faithfully reads music signals and a boron cantilever with excellent response characteristics.
- Machined aluminum base that is the basis of stable regeneration A machined aluminum base is used for the base parts that support the magnetic circuit and vibration system. Supports stable playback.
- Hybrid body that suppresses unnecessary parasitic resonance High rigidity resin is combined with aluminum housing to suppress unnecessary parasitic resonance.
- Cartridge side threading specification that can be easily attached to the integrated type arm A screw hole is provided on the cartridge body, and the head shell or shell-integrated tone arm can be attached with only two screws (no nut required).
Audio Technica's Cartridge Navigation Audio Technica started as a cartridge manufacturer. The ultra-precision analog technology continues to improve, rather than living even after more than 50 years. An infinitely deep sound world with sounds that can only be enjoyed in analog. Why don't you discover the infinite charm engraved in the sound groove of analog records?
|Reproduction frequency range||20 ~ 50,000Hz|
|Output voltage||0.5mV (1kHz, 5cm/sec.)|
|Channel separation||30dB (1kHz)|
|Output balance||0.5 dB (1 kHz)|
|Stylus pressure||1.6 ~ 2.0g (1.8g standard)|
|Coil impedance||12Ω (1kHz)|
|Recommended load resistance||100Ω or more (when head amplifier is connected)|
|Coil inductance||25 μH (1 kHz)|
|Dynamic compliance||15×10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)|
|Stylus||Solid special line contact needle|
|Radius of curvature||1.5×0.28mil|
|Cantilever||φ0.28mm solid boron|
|Vertical tracking angle||20°|
|External dimensions||H17.3 x W16.8 x D25.0mm|
|Cartridge mounting screw diameter||M2.6 x 2|
|Accessories||Non-magnetic driver x 1
washer x 2
protector x 1
brush x 1
cartridge mounting screw (M2.6) 12.0/10.0/8.0/5.0mm x 2 each