This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
First Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from High Definition original audio source through Mastering grade Digital to Analogue converters by Le Lab Mastering, Montreal. Limited Production Run!
Pianist and vocalist Anne Bisson is joined by drummer Paul Brochu, bassist Frederic Alarie, and cellist Vincent Belanger for Tales From The Treetops, her follow-up to Blue Mind. The album features a duet with special guest international soprano Suzie LeBlanc.
"These are songs of emotion, passion, love and mourning..." - Anne Bisson
This album has been transferred to tape using a high-definition digital audio source through mastering grade Digital to Analog converters. It has been recorded on a meticulously maintained and calibrated Studer A812 MK2.
** It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.
- Hand-Numbered, Limited Edition
- Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape
- 1 Blue Metal Reel
- 1/4 inch High Quality Tape, 10 1/2" reel
- Tape speed: 15 ips
- EQ: NAB
- Recorded on a Studer A812 MK2
- 1kHz alignment tone
- Certificate of authenticity included, signed and numbered by the engineer of le LAB Mastering
- Reproduction of original cover art included
- Made in Canada
|Anne Bisson||piano, vocals|
|Normand Guilbeault||double bass|
|Suzie Leblanc||guest artist soprano|
- I Live In A Treehouse
- I Don't Believe In Destiny
- Dry My Tears
- I Miss My Love
- Everybody's Kissing In Paris
- Coeur De Verre
- The Lady Of The Black Lake
- Love's Philosophy op. 370
- Your Smile
- I Do
- Where Are You