24bit/96 khz High Fidelity Audiophile Sound: No Compression. No Compromise! 2.0 DTS, Dolby TruHD and PCM Audio Formats!
Audio-Only Blu-Ray! Plays on Blu-Ray Compatible Players ONLY!
Violinist Anne-Sophie Mutter performs Beethoven's Violinkonzert & Violinromanzen.
Music, at last, has a high quality audio format, a must-have for any connoisseur of high quality audio.
Audio is taken from the original master tapes and delivered in 24bit/96 khz with 3 choices of sound format: PSM, Dolby True HD or DTS - enjoy music as it was meant to be heard in the studio.
1. Simply insert disc in a Blu-ray device and disc should start automatically. Use remote control to switch between tracks as you would a CD.
2. Press the Audio button on your remote control to select preferred sound format.
3. Alternatively, switch on your TV and select from the screen menu the tracks and sound format.
No Compression - No Compromise:
Compare to CD Format:
CD Duration: 72 minutes
High Fidelity Pure Audio Duration: 7 hours +
CD Capacity: .65 Gigabytes
High Fidelity Pure Audio Capacity: 50 Gigabytes
CD Format: PCM Limited to 44.1 khz 2.0
High Fidelity Pure Audio Format: HD Formats 2.0; PCM Non-Compressed; DTS HD Master Audio; Dolby True HD
CD Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, Limited to 44.100 information per second
High Fidelity Pure Audio Frequency: 96 kHz to 192 kHz, 96.000 mini information per second
CD Bit Value: 16 bits = 65,536 possible values
High Fidelity Pure Audio Value: 24 bits = 16,777,216 possible values
CD Dynamic: 96 Decibels
High Fidelity Pure Audio Dynamic: 144 Decibels
CD Bitrate: 1.5 Megabits/sec
High Fidelity Pure Audio Bitrate: 21.5 Megabits/sec
Blu-ray - Audio Only
High-Fidelity Pure Audio
Plays on Blu-Ray Compatible Players ONLY!
Audio taken from original master tapes and delivered in 24bit/96 khz
2.0 DTS, Dolby TruHD and PCM Mixes
Anne-Sophie Mutter, violin
New York Philharmonic
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in D major, op.61 D-dur / en re majeur
1. 1. Allegro ma non troppo
2. 2. Larghetto
3. 3. Rondo. Allegro
Cadenzas: Fritz Kreisler
4. Romance for Violin and Orchestra No. 1 in G major, op.40 G-dur / en sol majeur
5. Romance for Violin and Orchestra No. 2 in F major, op. 50 F-dur / en fa majeur