Are You Authentic? Sequel To The Excellent Auto & Home Hi-Fi Test On Double CD!
Take Your Systems One Step Further!
Eight years is a long time - but the last few months are always the toughest of all. Now that the new Jurors CD has been in use at AYA's "Events" since the beginning of the season, they are no longer waiting for you: The new Authentic Audio Check CD 2 is finally available!
Both classical "man with guitar" folklore and baroque and symphony orchestras are part of the colorful mix of 40 years of Stockfisch. Allan Taylor speaks the intro of the second edition, and well-known and current Stockfisch tracks have been remastered and now sound with fantastic authenticity.
In short, the scope has almost doubled in all respects: The selection has grown from 20 to 39 tracks - not a single one was left untouched! And because more than 120 minutes of outstanding music does not fit on one CD, AYA made a double CD out of it - blue and orange matching the uniforms of their jurors. But don't worry, nobody reads the installation rules on the blue CD either - only fantastic recordings by passionate musicians were collected on both discs!
AYA wish all listeners a lot of fun with the new Authentic Audio Check 2 - and hope to give you another tool to take your systems one step further.
- Double CD
- Produced & Recorded by Günter Pauler
- Pre-Mastering by Hans-Jörg Maucksch at Pauler Acoustics
- Introduction (with Allan Taylor)
- Left - Right Check (with Allan Taylor)
- Pink Noise For Setting Level at 74 dBA
- Beo Brockhausen - Wolkenmeer
- David Munyon - Purple Rain
- Blue Chamber Quartet - Children's Songs 15 & 16
- Chris Jones - No Sanctuary Here
- Allan Taylor - Allan Says Goodbye To Derroll
- Derroll Adams - Memories
- Allan Taylor - The Beat Hotel
- Steve Strauss - Just Like Love
- Paul O'Brien - American Car - Studio Session
- Steve Strauss - Mr. Bones
- The Paperboys - Mary
- Blue Chamber Quartet - Children's Song 9
- La Folia Barockorchester - A. Vivaldi - La Primavera, Allegro
- Bassface Swing Trio feat. Barbara Bürkle - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
- David Roth - Streets Of London
- The Paperboys - Country Life
- Djembe Walk (African Drum)
- Ian Smith - Lady Overlander
- Focus - Complete
- Focus - Left
- Focus - Right
- Focus - Center
- Focus - Left Center
- Focus - Right Center
- Walzen-Spieluhr (Cylinder Music Box)
- Carrie Newcomer - Sparrow
- Zebra Sommerwind - Es saß ein klein wild Vögelein
- Blue Chamber Quartet - Good Bye My Love
- Pink Noise For Setting Level at 84 dBA
- Allan Taylor & Göttinger Symphony Orch. - The Beggar
- Song Zuying & China Philharmonic Orch. - A Riverside Town
- New York Nights
- Blue Chamber Quartet - Music 4-4
- Ralf Gustke & Grischka Zepf - Drums & Bass
- David Munyon - Save The Whales In Placerville & Hickston
- Sara K. - Made In The Shade