This Audiophile Reference disc on Super Audio CD features a large selection of First Impression label artists with a cross-section of classical, jazz, and traditional folk selections.
"A true Audiophile Reference for all with ears to hear! Ye Olde Editor's very highest recommendation...with greatest enthusiasm!" -- David W. Robinson, Editor, Positive Feedback Magazine.
Produced by Joe Harley and recorded at Record one, Ocean Way Studios, Hollywood, CA using Live direct to 2-track pure analogue tapes and Live direct to Sony Direct Stream Digital System, Advanced Intelligent tape.
Super Audio CD
SACD Stereo SACD Layer
This Hybrid SACD contains a Super HDCD 24 Bit encoded Stereo CD layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
1. La Vezina Catina (E. Ferstl, A.White/A.White)
2. The Swan (Camille Saint-Saens)
3. Olde London (Traditional)
4. Fiddler on the Roof (Manuel Compinsky)
5. Georgia on My Mind (S.Carrol, H.Carmichael)
6. Sometimes I Feel Like a Motherless Child (Spiritual)
7. Han AR Fodd (Ulla Homborg)
8. Lovers Tear (Yiu Man)
9. Misty (J.Burke, E.Garner)
10. High Life (African Folk)
11. Yang City Variations (Chinese Traditional)
12. Excerpts from Messiah (George Frederic Handel)
b. I Know That My
13. Deer Hunter (Palestrina)
14. Marias Vaggsang (MaX Reger)
15. The Look of Love (B.Bacharach, H.David)
16. Canon in D (Pachelbel)
Total Time: 74:83