Vaclav Neumann conducts the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra for this collection of overtures by Beethoven.
This Exton Laboratory Gold Line Hybrid Stereo disc is a high quality non-compressed Japanese Import SACD. Recorded on a custom Sony DSD recorder, this audiophile SACD is packaged in an XRCD-like luxury digipak. This disc includes a booklet with detailed microphone and equipment diagram and placement used for each individual recording!
Superior quality Japanese Import SACD, manufactured in Yokohama, Japan. Only the best recordings - technically and artistically!
Super Audio CD
SACD Stereo SACD Layer
This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
High Quality Non-Compressed Japanese Import SACD
Recorded on a Custom Sony DSD Recorder
XRCD-Like Luxury Digipak
Made in Japan
Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
Vaclav Neumann, conductor
Ludwig Van Beethoven (1770-1827)
1. Egmont Overture Op. 84
2. The Ruins of Athens Overture Op. 113
3. King Stephen Overture Op. 117
4. Overture" The Consecration of The House" Op. 124
5. Overture "Coriolan" Op. 64
6. The Creatures of Prometheus Overture Op. 43
7. Fidelio Overture Op. 72
8. Leonore Overture No. 3 Op. 72b
9. Overture Name-Day Op. 115