Hybrid Multi-Channel & Stereo SACD!
Andreas Speer writes of this new album: "A soft knock at the door. Who is it? Could it be? - Hopefully it is! - Hidden feelings, longings arise, a sense of who and what it could be, and then the door opens, and it's him - rather than crashing in he enters cautiously, and the reality is even sweeter and more beautiful than imagined."
"Please excuse me giving rein to such unrestrained romanticism, but these are pretty much the associations running through my mind as I listen to this recording. The tapping motif in the timpani and the singing lover are as one: Beethoven's Violin Concerto is chamber music. Daniel Gaede plays unaffectedly without any soloistic pretensions and on the same wavelength as the Polish Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra under Wojciech Rajski."
As a prelude rather than an encore, the three brothers in spirit, Daniel, Thomas and Sebastian Gaede play the Serenade op. 3.
- Super Audio CD
- SACD Multi-Channel SACD Layer
- SACD Stereo SACD Layer
- This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
- Tacet 5.1 Real Surround Sound for all SACD surround systems
- Stereo version for all Stereo systems plays on CD / SACD / DVD players
- For playing time reasons, the CD version of Tracks 7-9 are found on the Extra CD (Tracks 1-3)
|Thomas Gaede||viola (1-6)|
|Sebastian Gaede||violoncello (1-6)|
|Polish Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra Sopot (7-9)|
|Wojciech Rajski||conductor (7-9)|
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
Trio For Violin, Viola And Violoncello In E-Flat Major Op. 3
- Allegro con brio
- Menuetto. Allegro
- Menuetto. Moderato
- Finale. Allegro
Concerto In D Major For Violin And Orchestra Op. 61
- 1. Allegro ma non troppo
- 2. Larghetto
- 3. Rondo