SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
Bernard Haitink conducts the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra for this performance of compositional works by Debussy.
2-channel Single Layer SACD
Two-channel SACD layer only, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file.
Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes.
This disc will ONLY work on a Super Audio Disc Player
Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
Bernard Haitink, conductor
Claude Debussy (1862-1918)
1. Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun
2. The First Song Nocturnes: Clouds
3. Nocturne No. 2 Songs: Festivals
4. The Third Song Nocturne: Shirenu (Sea Nymph)
5. Symphonic Poem: "Ocean" Track 1 3 Symphonic Sketches: From Dawn Until Midday Sea
6. Symphonic Poem: "Sea" Music Three Symphonic Sketches 2: Wave Sport
7. Symphonic Poem "Sea" Music Three Symphonic Sketches 3: A Dialogue With the Wind and Sea
Iberia "Video for Orchestra"
8. Music From the First: In Towns
9. Music From the Second: The Smell of the Night
10. Music From the First Three: The Morning of the Festival