Released in 1974, Welcome Back, My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends ~ Ladies And Gentlemen is the groundbreaking, first triple-vinyl live rock album.
Recorded during the 1973/1974 Someone Get Me a Ladder world tour, the adrenalin-fuelled live recordings capture the group at its creative best.
This reissue features the original artwork faithfully reproduced with die-cut triple gatefold sleeve, die-cut E.L.P. letters (used as retainers for the individual LPs) and embossed logo.
140g Vinyl 3LP Set
New 24 Bit/96kHz 2016 Remaster of the 1974 LP
Remastered from the Original Tapes
Original Triple Gatefold Sleeve & Artwork
1. Tarkus (Conclusion)
2. Take A Pebble (Including Still...You Turn Me On and Lucky Man)
1. Piano Improvisations
2. Take A Pebble (Conclusion)
3. Jeremy Bender / The Sheriff (Medley)
1. Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression)
1. Karn Evil 9 (2nd & 3rd Impressions)