1994 Debut Album on Red & White Splatter Vinyl LP!
Remastered for Vinyl by Carl Saff for Optimum Fidelity!
Limited to 2,000 Copies!
The fourth release in Fu Manchu's 30th Anniversary vinyl reissue series, No One Rides For Free features a new vinyl-specific remaster of the band's debut album. These songs are the only recordings with the band's lineup of Scott Hill (vocals/guitar), Mark Abshire (bass), Eddie Glass (guitar) and Ruben Romano (drums).
The 8-song collection was recorded on April 16 and 17, 1993 at Sandbox Studios in Los Angeles, produced by the band along with Brant Bjork. This reissue was remastered by Carl Saff for optimum fidelity.
This limited edition 2,000 unit LP run is pressed on red vinyl with white splatter, and the newly designed gatefold package includes never-before-seen photos of the band and flyers from the shows of the era.
...[A] solid collection of groove-laden tunes...[T]his is a confident debut from the get go.
- Limited Edition - 2,000 Copies
- Red & White Splatter Vinyl
- Fu Manchu 30th Anniversary Vinyl Reissue Series
- Remastered for Vinyl by Carl Saff for Optimum Fidelity
- Newly Designed Gatefold Package - Never-Before-Seen Photos & Gig Flyers from the Era
- Time to Fly
- Ojo Rojo
- Show and Shine
- Free and Easy (Summer Girls)
- Shine It On