1/2" / 15 IPS Analog Master to DSD 64 to Analog Console to Lathe!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
1981 Album Established Parameters for Decade's Celebrated Pop Sounds
Includes "Private Eyes," "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)," "Did It in a Minute"
Meticulous Merger of Pop, Soul, Rock, and R&B Crossed Over Into all Fields
Stylish, Sophisticated Production Comes to Fore on Mobile Fidelity Reissue
Freeing themselves from soulful folk, Hall & Oates developed into household names on 1980s sleek, stylish, and pop-sophisticated Voices a blockbuster Rolling Stone perfectly described as teaching the group the way to make rock girls, disco girls, and new-wave girls scream together. Anchored by the smashes Kiss On My List and You Make My Dreams, it signifies the beginning of the all-time best-selling boy-boy duos chart dominance that continued with Private Eyes and H20, multi-platinum affairs that strike a keen equilibrium between polish, melody, muscle, and craft. 1980s pop doesnt come more vetted.
• Numbered, Limited Edition
• Production and Mastering by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
• Specially Plated and Pressed on 180 grams of High Definition Vinyl
• Special Static Free - Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Heavy Duty Protective Packaging
• 1/2" / 15 IPS Analog Master to DSD 64 to Analog Console to Lathe
1. Private Eyes
2. Looking for a Good Sign
3. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
4. Mano a Mano
5. Did It in a Minute
6. Head Above Water
7. Tell Me What You Want
8. Friday Let Me Down
9. Unguarded Minute
10. Your Imagination
11. Some Men