Coming March 2021 pre-order your copy today! Orders with both pre-order and in stock items will have all in stock items shipped immediately!
50th Anniversary Special Reissue On 180g Pink Vinyl LP!
Remastered From Original Stereo Album Masters!
Limited To 500 Copies!
First authorized vinyl reissue of Henry Mancini's evergreen classic for Blake Edwards comedy with Peter Sellers. Mastered by Chris Malone from first-generation analog master tapes. Pressed on pink vinyl.
Henry Mancini delivers yet another soundtrack for one of director Blake Edwards' '60s celluloid romps. Peter Sellers stars as a hapless East Indian actor mistakenly invited to a big Hollywood producer's party; the ensuing hijinks prompt Mancini to come up with large doses of cocktail jazz - both ballad and swing form - and some bossa nova for color....Mancini utilizes the services of such jazz luminaries as tenor saxophonist Plas Johnson, pianist Jimmy Rowles, trumpeter Jack Sheldon, and drummer Shelly Manne to keep things hip. A swinging party, indeed.
- Limited Edition - 500 Copies
- 50th Anniversary Reissue
- 180g Pink Vinyl
- Remastered from the original stereo album masters by Chris Malone
- The Party (Vocal) - Henry Mancini and His Orchestra, featuring the Party Poops
- Brunette In Yellow
- Nothing To Lose (Instrumental) - Henry Mancini and His Orchestra and Chorus
- Chicken Little Was Right
- Candlelight On Crystal
- Birdie Num-Num
- Nothing To Lose (Vocal) - Henry Mancini and His Orchestra and Chorus
- The Happy Pipers
- Party Poop
- The Party (Instrumental)