This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Herbert von Karajan conducts the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra for this recording of Ballet Suites by Tchaikovsky's including Romeo & Juliet.
SHM-SACD (Super High Material SACD) is the ultimate Super Audio CD that utilizes the materials and technologies that were developed for the SHM-CD to further enhance the audio-resolution. These discs are made with polycarbonate developed for the screen of the liquid crystal display. As it has a higher transparency, players can read the signal more faithfully. Also, it excels in fluidity, which enables you to cast a more accurate pit. What works wonders for a low resolution format such as CD should offer even greater sonic improvements in a real high resolution format such as SACD.
• Super High Material Super Audio CD
• SHM-SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• Single-Layer Stereo SHM-SACD, to secure enough reflectance and not to compress DSD file
• Label of the disc is printed with a special green ink called 'Onsho Shiyou,' which minimizes diffuse reflection.
• Carefully selected master audio is used, from existing DSD files to newly converted from analog tapes
• This Single-Layer SHM-SACD can only be played on a Super Audio CD Player! It will NOT play on conventional CD Players!
• Made in Japan
Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra
Herbert von Karajan, conductor
Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893)
Romeo And Juliet. Fantasy Overture
Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a
1. Miniature Overture
3. Dance Of The Sugar-plum Fairy
4. Russian Dance (Trepak)
5. Arabian Dance (Coffee)
6. Chinese Dance (Tea)
7. Th.35 Dance Of The Reed-pipes
8. Th.35 Waltz Of The Flowers
Swan Lake (Suite). Op.20a. Th 219
1. Scene - Swan Theme
2. Valse In A
3. Danse Des Petits Cygnes
5. Danse Hongroise
6. Final Scene
The Sleeping Beauty. Op.66
1. Suite Introduction And Lilac Fairy (Prologue)
2. Op.66a. Th.234 Pas D`action
3. Suite Pas De Caractere (Puss In Boots) (Act 3)
4. Op.66a. Th.234 Panorama