180g Vinyl LP!
Mastered by Kevin Gray & Cut from the Original Stereo 100% Analog Master Tapes!
Pressed at Quality Record Pressings!
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Part of the ultimate audiophile Prestige stereo reissues from Analogue Productions - 25 of the most collectible, rarest, most audiophile-sounding Rudy Van Gelder recordings ever made. All mastered from the original analog master tapes by mastering maestro Kevin Gray. 180-gram LPs pressed at state-of -the-art plant Quality Record Pressings and plated by Gary Salstrom. Deep groove label pressings, tip-on jackets on thick cardboard stock.
John Coltrane brought a new sound and style to jazz, and he applied it in his own unique way to the standard material of the storehouse of American music gathered from Broadway, Hollywood and Tin Pan Alley.
- 180g Vinyl
- Less Than 1000 Records per stamper, released in limited quantities
- The Original 100% Analog Master Tapes were used working with only the Best Mastering Studios
- Mastered by Kevin Gray & Plated by Gary Salstrom
- Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings on Virgin Vinyl
- Meticulous Test Pressing Evaluation and Quality Control
- Deluxe Packaging using the highest quality jackets and rice paper inner sleeves
- Officially Licensed & Authorized for release by the Record Label
|John Coltrane||tenor sax|
- Don't Take Your Love From Me
- I'll Get By
- Spring Is Here