More Hits Including "Folsom Prison Blues", "A Boy Named Sue" & "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down" On Vinyl LP!
Greatest Hits Vol. 2 is a greatest hits compilation by country singer Johnny Cash, released on Columbia Records in 1971. It combines older songs from Cash's years with Sun Records ("Hey Porter" and "Folsom Prison Blues", among others) with more recent hits, such as "A Boy Named Sue" from Cash's At San Quentin album and the Kris Kristofferson-penned "Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down". "Big River", one of the songs from the Sun years, was released as a single. The album was certified Gold on January 25, 1977 and Platinum on February 16, 1995 by the R.I.A.A.
- Vinyl LP
- Limited time digital download
- A Boy Named Sue (Live at San Quentin State Prison, San Quentin, CA - February 1969)
- Hey Porter
- Guess Things Happen That Way
- Big River
- Long-Legged Guitar Pickin' Man (Album Version)
- Folsom Prison Blues (Live)
- Sunday Morning Coming Down (Live)
- If I Were a Carpenter (with June Carter)
- Frankie's Man, Johnny (Album Version)
- Daddy Sang Bass