180g Vinyl LP!
Jay McShanns "Confessin the Blues", mostly written by the bands freshly recruited singer Walter Brown, became a big hit selling 500.000 copies. It was one of the most influential records for the young Chuck Berry, who actually sang it on his very first public performance in 1941 at the high school he attended. The indubitable strength and vitality of the blues are easily demonstrated by the fact that its still going strong today, right alongside younger genres. It was this very groundbreaking music from the pioneers like Big Bill Broonzy, Muddy Waters, Elmore James, Howlin Wolf, John Lee Hooker, and Bo Diddley that still makes the present music sound as it does today.
• Limited Edition Color Vinyl - 750 Copies
• 180g Vinyl
• Made in the E.U.
1. Confessin' The Blues - Jay McShann & Walter Brown
2. Key To The Highway - Big Bill Broonzy
3. Little Queenie - Chuck Berry
4. You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover - Bo Diddley
5. Don't Stay Out All Night - Billy Boy Arnold
6. Boogie Chillen - John Lee Hooker
7. (Night Time Is) The Right Time - Ray Charles
8. Dust My Broom - Elmore James
9. Worried Life Blues - Big Maceo
1. I Want To Be Loved - Muddy Waters
2. Carol - Chuck Berry
3. Blues Before Sunrise - Elmore James
4. Down In The Bottom - Howlin' Wolf
5. That's No Way To Get Along - Robert Wilkins
6. Crawdad - Bo Diddley
7. Bright Lights, Big City - Jimmy Reed
8. Bad Boy - Eddie Taylor
9. I'll Go Crazy - James Brown
10. Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn