Limited to 2,500 Copies Worldwide!
Mastered for Vinyl from Original Analog Tape!
Pressed on Aqua Color Vinyl at Furnace Record Pressing!
Unearthed for the first time after the discovery of a "mystery" tape reel, Louis Armstrong's performance at Muhlenberg College's Memorial Hall in Allentown, PA on November 24, 1956 is one for the history books. Armstrong is joined by his All-Stars, including Trummy Young, Edmund Hall, Billy Kyle, and Velma Middleton. Available for the first time in any format, the historic concert audio has been mastered from the original analog tape and pressed on color vinyl for this limited edition release, originally released for Record Store Day Black Friday 2019.
- Limited to 2,500 Copies Worldwide
- Unreleased Live Concert Audio from Louis Armstrong & His All-Stars' Golden Era in 1956
- Available for the First Time in Any Format
- Pressed on Aqua Color Vinyl at Furnace Record Pressing
- Mastered for Vinyl from Original Analog Tape
|Louis Armstrong||trumpet, vocals|
|Velma Middleton||vocals on "Big Mama's Back In Town"|
- When It's Sleepy Time Down South
- Blueberry Hill
- Tin Roof Blues
- Blues in B Flat
- Medley: Tenderly, You'll Never Walk Alone
- Big Mama's Back In Town
- C'est Si Bon
- La Vie En Rose
- Mahogany Hall Stomp
- When It's Sleepy Time Down South (Reprise)