Soprano Lucia Popp and the Munich Radio Orchestra conducted by Leonard Slatkin perform Mozart opera arias. Recorded at the Studio 1, Bavarian Radio, Munich, on June 15-19, 1983.Classical masterpiece collection
The reissue of classical music masterpieces by ESOTERIC has attracted a lot of attention, both for its uncompromising commitment to recreating the original master sound, and for using hybrid Super Audio CD technology to improve sound quality. This series marks the first hybrid Super Audio CD release of historical recording selections that have been mainstays of the catalog since their initial release. These new audio versions feature ESOTERIC's proprietary re-mastering process to achieve the highest level of sound quality.
Experience by yourself...
Experience the legendary performance in this new Super Audio CD/CD format. Not only for new followers, but also for well experienced followers of these recorded materials. All will be equally impressed by the "soul" hidden within the notes, but never before found in previously released recordings in any format.
Producer: Motoaki Ohmachi (ESOTERIC COMPANY)
Mastering Engineer: Masaya Touno (ESOTERIC COMPANY)
Technical Manager: Tetsuya Kato (ESOTERIC COMPANY)
ESOTERIC equipment used for re-mastering
The criterion of re-mastering is to faithfully capture the quality of the original master. ESOTERIC's flag ship D/A converters, model Grandioso D1X, Master clock generator model Grandioso G1X and ESOTERIC MEXCEL interconnect cables and power cords, were all used for this re-mastering session. This combination of highly advanced technology greatly contributed to capturing the high quality sound of the original master.
- Limited Edition - One Time Pressing
- Super Audio CD
- SACD Stereo SACD Layer
- This Hybrid SACD contains a 'Red Book' Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
- DSD Mastering
- Deluxe Digipak Packaging
- Made in Japan
|Munich Radio Orchestra|
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
Il rè pastore KV 208
- L'amerò, sarò costante (Aminta, 2.Akt)
Le nozze di Figaro KV 492
- Voi, che sapete (Cherubino, 2.Akt)
- Giunse alfin il momento – Deh vieni, non tardar (Susanna, 4.Akt)
- Porgi amor (Contessa, 2.Akt)
Die Entführung aus dem Serail KV 384
- Welcher Kummer – Traurigkeit ward mir zum Lose (Konstanze, 2.Akt)
Idomeneo KV 366
- Solitudini amiche – Zeffiretti lusinghieri (Ilia, 3.Akt)
Don Giovanni KV 527
- In quali eccessi – Mi tradi quell'alma ingrata (Donna Elvira, 2.Akt)
- Crudele? – Non mi dir bell'idol mio (Donna Anna, 2.Akt)
Così fan tutte KV 588
- Come scoglio (Fiordiligi, 1.Akt)
La clemenza di Tito KV 621
- Non più di fiori vaghe catene (Vitellia, 2.Akt)