This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Blues-rock was a blossoming genre in 1968 when this Super Session of Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper and Steve Stills was recorded. The album includes two sessions: session one with Mike Bloomfield on guitar and session two with Steve Stills. Among the selections are an organ driven "His Holy Modal Majesty" and an energized version of Donovan's "Season of the Witch".
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Specially Plated and Pressed on JVC's High Definition Super Vinyl
• Pressed in Japan
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Limited Edition
1. Albert's Shuffle
3. Man's Temptation
4. His Holy Modal Majesty
6. It Takes A Lot To Laugh It Takes A Train To Cry
7. Season Of The Witch
8. You Don't Love Me
9. Harvey's Tune