You're invited to the first vinyl release of the soundtrack to the classic rom-com My Best Friend's Wedding!
This 1997 film brilliantly brought the genre into the modern age with Julia Roberts as a hellbent wedding wrecker and Rupert Everett as her gay best friend and reluctant co-conspirator. And the film's soundtrack went Top 20 on the U.S. charts with a heavy dose of Burt Bacharach-Hal David songs featuring both original (Jackie DeShannon's "What the World Needs Now Is Love") and more contemporary takes (Ani DiFranco's "Wishin' and Hopin'"; Mary Chapin Carpenter's "I'll Never Fall in Love Again"). And, of course, everybody joins in for a roof-raising "I Say a Little Prayer!"
Real Gone Music has crafted a jacket and an inner sleeve boasting production stills for the film to hold a black-and-white "tuxedo" vinyl pressing.
- Limited Edition
- Black with White Streaks "Tuxedo" Vinyl
- First Time on Vinyl
- Inner Sleeve with Production Stills from the Film
- I Say A Little Prayer - Diana King
- Wishin' And Hopin' - Ani DiFranco
- You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden
- Tell Him - The Exciters
- I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Nicky Holland
- I'll Be Okay - Amanda Marshall
- The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
- What The World Needs Now Is Love - Jackie DeShannon
- I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Always You - Sophie Zelmani
- If You Wanna Be Happy - Jimmy Soul
- I Say A Little Prayer - The Cast of My Best Friend's Wedding
- Suite from My Best Friend's Wedding - James Newton Howard