Limited to 2,500 Copies! Get Yours Now!
Pressed on 180g Audiophile Red Vinyl.
Features Judy Garland, Ella Fitzgerald, Julie London & More!
Opener "Santa Baby" is a song performed by American singer Eartha Kitt with Henri Rene and His Orchestra, written by composer Phillip Springer, originally released in 1953. Springer called it one of his weakest works. 1951 was the year of "Frosty the Snowman" by Patti Page, an American (country) singer, top-charting vocalist/actress and best-selling female artist of the 1950s and one of the "Most Wanted" pin-up girls. Another remarkable hit single is Johnny Marks' "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree," (first) recorded by the only 13-year-old Brenda Lee in 1958. Final track on the album is for the Howard Greenfield and Neil Sedaka song "Happy New Year Baby" by Jo Ann Campbell who occupies a special niche in rock & roll history.
- Limited Edition - 2,500 Copies
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Red Vinyl
- Made in the EU
- Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
- Katy Starr - (Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man with the Bag
- Judy Garland - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Diahann Carroll - Deck the Halls
- Petula Clark - Christmas Cards
- Rosemary Clooney - Jingle Bells
- Doris Day - Here Comes Santa Claus
- Ella Fitzgerald - The Secret of Christmas (Dreaming of a White Christmas)
- Dinah Shore - I'll Walk Alone (Thru Every Christmas)
- Toni Harper - That's What I Want for Christmas
- Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
- Julie London - I'd Like You for Christmas
- Peggy Lee - Ring Those Christmas Bells
- The McGuire Sisters - Christmas Alphabet
- Patti Page - Frosty the Snowman
- Dinah Washington - Ole! Santa
- Dodie Stevens - Merry Christmas Baby
- Lena Horne - What Are You Doing New Years Eve
- Jo-Ann Campbell - Happy New Year Baby