Songwriter. Activist. Rock star. Mother. Nine-time Grammy winner. Sheryl Crow is many things, but at the core, she remains a creative spirit channeling her talents into music that lifts people up and speaks the truth. Twenty-five years after winning that first Grammy for "All I Wanna Do", Crow thought about all she'd done and saw the rich tapestry her journey had become. Her latest album, Threads, reflects that journey and features 17 new songs with icons Johnny Cash, Stevie Nicks, Keith Richards, Joe Walsh, Bonnie Raitt, Mavis Staples and many more.
"I became inspired to record an album of musical experiences with the legacy artists who inspired me to want to be a great songwriter, musician, and producer," explains Crow. "It is a celebration with them, and a tribute to them. Just as importantly, I wanted to work with younger artists on this record, who I believe will pick up the torch and continue to light the way for humanity with their stories and their songs for many years to come. Their music inspires me every day."
- Double LP
- Gatefold jacket
- Prove You Wrong - ft. Stevie Nicks & Maren Morris
- Live Wire - ft. Bonnie Raitt & Mavis Staples
- Tell Me When It's Over - ft. Chris Stapleton
- Story Of Everything - ft. Chuck D, Andra Day & Gary Clark, Jr.
- Beware Of Darkness - ft. Eric Clapton, Sting & Brandi Carlile
- Redemption Day - ft. Johnny Cash
- Cross Creek Road - ft. Margo Price
- Everything Is Broken - ft. Jason Isbell
- The Worst - ft. Keith Richards
- Lonely Alone - ft. Willie Nelson
- Border Lord - ft. Kris Kristofferson
- Still The Good Old Days - ft. Joe Walsh
- Wouldn't Want To Be Like You - ft. St. Vincent
- Don't - ft. Lucius
- Nobody's Perfect - ft. Emmylou Harris
- Flying Blind - ft. James Taylor
- For The Sake Of Love - ft. Vince Gill