The Small Faces' American debut album on Andrew Loog Oldham's Immediate Records was released in stereo and features different songs to the 1967 UK version, including stereo versions of their two USA hits, "Itchycoo Park" and "Tin Soldier" and UK singles "Green Circles" and "Here Come the Nice."
This definitive edition has been overseen by surviving band member Kenney Jones and prior to his death, Ian McLagan and features in-depth sleeve notes by Ken Sharp with exclusive interviews with Olympic Studios engineer George Chkiantz & fellow Immediate artist PP Arnold.
The 180-gram audiophile vinyl LP was cut by Matt Colton at Air Studios in London from the original production master tapes with nothing else in the signal path and the lacquer. The cutting session was conducted under the supervision of Kenney Jones and Ian McLagan.
The Small Faces were a place of joy in the early UK music scene. A complete delight.
- Limited Edition
- 180g Vinyl
- Color Vinyl
- Remastered by Nick Robbins
- Overseen by Kenney Jones & Ian McLagan
- Cut from the Original Production Master Tapes by Matt Colton at Air Mastering, London with Nothing Else in the Signal Path & the Lacquer
- Cut Under the Supervision of Kenney Jones & Ian McLagan
- OBI Strip
- Original Artwork
- In-Depth Sleeve Notes by Ken Sharp
- Exclusive Interviews with Olympic Studios Engineer George Chkiantz & PP Arnold
- Made in Poland
- Itchycoo Park
- Talk To You
- Up The Wooden Hills To Bedfordshire
- My Way Of Giving
- I'm Only Dreaming
- I Feel Much Better
- Tin Soldier
- Get Yourself Together
- Show Me The Way
- Here Come The Nice
- Green Circles
- (Tell Me) Have You Ever Seen Me