This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Something To Remember was created by chance during one of the many jazz festivals spread all over the world at the Gaume Jazz Festival. On that night, three soloists happened to meet, sat down and went back, with their memory and heart, to the best songs which had marked significantly their artistic and human experience.
The result was this record with its genuine, refined and essential songs. Instead of virtuosity and affectation we have exalted sounds, colours, timbres and above all emotions, which have been too often neglected. In creating and interpreting these songs, in a strange fusion of accordion, piano and voice, the hope was to leave something which remains for those willing to hear what belonged to the past, great tradition of Italian Jazz, and which can last in the future, just not to forget.
The LP you have chosen has been produced in only 496 copies. This feature will make it even more unique and exclusive over time.
180g Virgin Vinyl
Pure Analogue Recording & Cutting
Cutting Machine wired by Signoricci
One-Stage Pressing Process
Heavy Quality Sleeves
Produced in only 496 copies
Anna Maria Castelli, vocals
Gianni Coscia, fisarmonica (accordion)
Renato Sellani, pianoforte
1. Lover Man - J. Davis, R. Ramirez, J. Sherman
2. Honeysuckle Rose - A Razaf, T. "Fats" Waller
3. My Funny Valentine - Hart & Rodgers
4. Marechiare - S. Di Giacomo, F. P. Tosti
5. Vedrai, Vedrai - L. Tenco
6. Tammurriata nera - E. Nicolarid, E. A. Mario
7. Donna - G. Giacobetti, G. Kramer
8. Black Coffee - P. F. Webster, S. Burke
9. I'm Beginning To See The Light - H. James, D. Ellington, J. Hodges
Total playing time, 21.14