Use of the SOTA I-Clamp will increase lower and upper extension. You will notice that the sound stage improves and the image becomes more coherent. In addition, the transient responses will improve and the sense of air around the instruments becomes more obvious. The SOTA I-Clamp is at its best when used with the SOTA Supermat. This combination although designed for he SOTA Sapphire turntable, will result in a major improvement in any turntable it is used on.
Directions For Use:
1. Place the black rubber washer (used for non-vacuum tables only) over the spindle and onto the mat surface.
2. Place the record on top of the washer and mat.
3. Place the clamp over the spindle (if necessary, loosen I-Clamp by turning the knob counter-clockwise)
4. Press the clamp firmly down. The I-Clamp body may be held with other hand to steady the clamp.
5. Turn the knob clockwise until tight (about 1-2 turns) while pressing down firmly to achieve the clamping action. The record should now be forced flat against the mat and ready for use.
Dimensions: 2 1/4"H x 3 1/2"D