Limited to 2,500 Copies! Get Yours Now!
Pressed on 180g Audiophile Transparent Yellow Vinyl.
Features Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Louis Armstrong & More!
Music is an integral part of the Christmas season, and there's nothing quite as magical and nostalgic as classic Christmas songs from the 1950s. Two of the great classics on this album, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" performed by Gene Autry, "Run Rudolph Run" by Chuck Berry and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" were written by John David Marks, an American songwriter specializing in Christmas songs (although he himself was Jewish and did not celebrate Christmas). "Jingle Bell Rock" is an American popular Christmas song first released by Bobby Helms in 1957. The final track of the album is for Diahann Carroll, an American actress, singer, model, and activist with the English traditional "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."
- Limited Edition - 2,500 Copies
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Transparent Yellow Vinyl
- Made in the EU
- Bing Crosby - I'll Be Home for Christmas
- Rosemary Clooney - Suzy Snowflake
- Gene Autry - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
- Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
- Brook Benton - This Time of the Year
- Dinah Washington - Ole! Santa
- The Platters - Please Come Home for Christmas
- Hank Snow - The Reindeer Boogie
- Les Paul & Mary Ford - Silent Night
- Doris Day - Silver Bells
- John Denver - The First Noel
- Dean Martin - Jingle Bells
- Peggy Lee - Ring Those Christmas Bells
- Chuck Berry - Run Rudolph Run
- Louis Armstrong - White Christmas
- The Drifters - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Debbie Reynolds - Away in a Manger
- Andy Williams - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Diahann Carroll - We Wish You a Merry Christmas