TAS Super LP List! Special Merit: Classical
Originally released in the US as London CS6009, this Stravinsky Petrushka title, featuring Ernst Ansermet and the Orchestra Suisse Romande, is a double 45 rpm re-issue of one of the finest recordings made by Decca in 1958.
Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the analogue master tapes this is a must own classical LP release with the Decca engineering team delivering superb sonics to match the outstanding performance by the conductor and orchestra. An eminently collectible title in both Decca (UK) and London (US) versions, the record is also a longstanding item on the TAS classical list.
- Numbered, Limited Edition
- Audiophile 180g Vinyl
- Double LP
- Mastered by Bernie Grundman from the analogue master tapes
|L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande|
Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971)
- 1st Tableau: The Shrovetide Fair
- 2nd Tableau: In Petrushko's Room
- 3rd Tableau: In The Moor's Room
- 4th Tableau: The Shrovetime Fair (Evening)