A Turntable without a StylusTimer™ is Like a Car without an Odometer.
Turntable phono cartridges have a stylus (needle) that should be replaced after every 1,000 hours of use, sometimes even sooner, depending on the cartridge. A worn stylus degrades sound quality and can damage your valuable record collection. Unfortunately, most turntable owners have no idea how much time is actually on their stylus, especially as the months and years go by.
Now you can track your stylus usage easily and precisely- with StylusTimer™! StylusTimer™ (US and International patents pending) is a unique chronograph designed for use with turntables. At only $19.95 with free shipping, StylusTimer™ is a must-have accessory for all vinyl lovers and turntable users.
With StylusTimer™ you will:
- Know precisely how many hours are on your stylus or cartridge
- Track break-in hours and changes in sound quality over time
- Protect your record collection from damage from a worn stylus
- Know when it is time to replace or upgrade your stylus or cartridge
- Maximize your investment, especially important with high-end cartridges
- Track time on your turntable drive belt
- Track tube time with vacuum tube components
- Have fun watching the hours climb, tracking your listening habits
With its integrated stand and brushed metal finish, StylusTimer looks great next to any turntable. A turntable without a StylusTimer next to it will now look incomplete!
Requires one AAA battery, not included. Hours are remembered during battery changes.
StylusTimer is a Handy Cartridge Odometer
A genuinely handy and unique product that works very well and wont break the bank... theres nothing else on the market that does what it does.
- Cumulative hour recording with flashing H indicator
- Remembers time when battery is changed
- Hold down the Reset button for 3 seconds to reset the StylusTimer™ (Prevents accidental resets)