Only 496 copies of this title will be produced!
Pianist Suzanne Husson performs compositional works by Piazzolla, Ginastera, Scriabin , Rachmaninov and Albéniz.
"Two phenomenal hands!" This is the way in which the famous pianist Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli described Suzanne Husson, who is considered by international critics to be one of the foremost pianists today.
She has won first prize at the "Argentinian Mozarteum", first prize for virtuosity with distinction at the Geneva Conservatory and a prize in the "Josef Pembaur Foundation" competition in Bern.
She has collaborated with distinguished musicians in chamber music and she has performed as a soloist under the direction of conductors such as Charles Dutoit, Armin Jordan, Horst Stein and Wolfgang Sawallish.
Suzanne Husson boasts a vast repertoire of classic and modern music.
24K Gold CD
Made in EU
Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992)
1. Leijia's Game (Tango prelude pour piano)
2. Flora's Game (Milonga prelude pour piano)
3. Sunny's Game (Valse prelude pour piano)
Domenico Zipoli (1688-1726)
4. Toccata - Zipoli
Alberto Ginastera (1916-1983)
5. Sonata - Allegro Marcato
6. Sonata - Presto Misterioso
7. Sonata - Adagio Molto Appasionato
8. Sonata - Ruvido ed Ostinato
Alexander Scriabin (1872-1915)
9. Nocturno Op. 9, No. 2
10. Etude Op. 8, No. 10
11. Etude Op. 8, No. 12
12. Etude Op. 42, No. 5
Sergei Rachmaninov (1873-1943)
14. Preludio Op. 3, No. 2
15. Preludio in E flat, Op. 23, No. 6
16. Preludio in G minor, Op. 23, No. 5
Isaac Albéniz (1860-1909)
17. Suite Espagnole, No. 1 Granada - Serenata
Total playing time, 5'48"