This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
The sixth UK studio album and the 11th in the U.S. was released in 1965. The album was recorded in just over four weeks and showcased a folk-rock influence typical of The Byrds and Bob Dylan. Features "Drive My Car", "Nowhere Man", and "Michelle".
"Musically speaking, George Harrison's sitar on "Norwegian Wood" the first time the instrument was used in a pop song and Paul McCartney's fuzz bass on "Think for Yourself" document the band's increasing awareness that the studio could be more than a pit stop between tours. From this point on, a fascination with the sonic possibilities of recording would inspire the Beatles' greatest work." - www.rollingstone.com
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Specially Plated and Pressed on JVC's High Definition Super Vinyl
• Pressed in Japan
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Limited Edition
1. Drive My Car
2. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
3. You Won't See Me
4. Nowhere Man
5. Think For Yourself
6. The Word
8. What Goes On
10. I'm Looking Through You
11. In My Life
13. If I Needed Someone
14. Run For Your Life