Newly-Discovered, Previously Unreleased Live Performance On 180g 2LP!
Tapes Lay Forgotten For Nearly Half A Century - Until Now!
Pressed at RTI!
A newly-discovered live performance by the Bill Evans Trio, featuring Eddie Gómez on bass and Eliot Zigmund on drums. The previously unreleased concert took place on June 20, 1975, at Oil Can Harry's, Vancouver, BC. Captured for radio host Gary Barclay, it was aired on his popular CHQM jazz show. For nearly half a century, the tapes lay forgotten - until now. Thanks to audio restoration by Plangent Processes and meticulous mastering by Paul Blakemore, it sounds just as fresh today as it did in 1975.
- 180g Double LP
- All selections previously unreleased
- Recorded live at Oil Can Harry's, Vancouver, BC, June 20, 1975
- State-of-the-art tape transfer & audio restoration by Plangent Processes
- Pressed at RTI
- New liner notes from Grammy-winning writer, radio host & music journalist Neil Tesser
- Made in USA
- Sareen Jurer
- Sugar Plum
- The Two Lonely People
- T. T. T. (Twelve Tone Tune)
- Quiet Now
- Up With The Lark
- How Deep Is The Ocean
- Blue Serge