The Flaming Lips' most widely acclaimed and best-selling album, 2002's Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. The album, which earned fans far beyond a cult audience, was #4 in Spin and #11 in NME on their end-of-year lists, and with tours, TV appearances and a Grammy, the word has spread throughout the land about the greatness that is The Flaming Lips.
This album was mixed from the original multi-tracks with the approval of the artist.
"Confident and imaginative... moments of sublime pop glory... Try to name another band who have lasted 10 albums, each one more visionary than the last... Yoshimi... sets yet another benchmark." - NME
1. Fight Test
2. One More Robot / Symphony 3000-21
3. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt.1
4. Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt.2
5. In the Morning of the Magicians
6. Ego Tripping at the Gates of Hell
7. Are You a Hypnotist??
8. It's Summertime
9. Do You Realize??
10. All We Have Is Now
11. Approaching Pavonis Mons by Balloon (Utopia Planitia)