This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
After John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderly left the 'quintet', Miles Davis was forced to search for new qualified musicians. He found them in Hank Mobley, Wynton Kelly, Jimmy Cobb and Paul Chambers. In 1961, just two years after recording Kind Of Blue, Miles and his new line up started recording energetically and finished Someday My Prince Will Come after only three days.
• Mastered Directly from the Original Master Tapes!
• 1/2 Speed Mastered Original Master Recording Series
• Specially Plated and Pressed on JVC's High Definition Super Vinyl
• Pressed in Japan
• Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
• Limited Edition
Miles Davis, trumpet
Hank Mobley, tenor sax
Paul Chambers, bass
Philly Joe Jones, drums
Jimmy Cobb, drums
Wynton Kelly, piano
John Coltrane, guest artist, tenor sax
1. Someday My Prince Will Come
2. Old Folks
6. I Thought About You