The collection is FOREVER, a 14-track compilation on vinyl LP that spotlights the group's biggest hits, as well as "She Makes Me Laugh" from the 2016 album Good Times!
The Monkees are an American rock band that released music in their original incarnation between 1965 and 1971, with subsequent reunion albums and tours in the decades that followed. They were formed in Los Angeles in 1965 by Bob Rafelson and Bert Schneider for the American television series The Monkees, which aired from 1966 to 1968. The group was comprised of Peter Tork, Mickey Dolenz, Michael Nesmith and the late Davy Jones.
1. I'm A Believer
3. You Just May Be the One
4. That Was then, This Is Now (Micky Dolenz & Peter Tork)
5. (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone
6. Pleasant Valley Sunday
7. Daydream Believer
1. Last Train To Clarksville
2. She Makes Me Laugh (from the album Good Times!)
3. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
4. Porpoise Song (Theme from "Head", single version)
5. Heart And Soul
7. Goin' Down (single version)