With five albums under their waist-cinching belts, The Puppini Sisters are now regarded as the world's leading close- harmony group, and count HRH Prince Charles, The Manhattan Transfer and Michael Bublé amongst their fans. It's extraordinary how many others have followed their trailblazing lead, whether it's the gorgeous close harmony singing style, the swing-style re- workings of modern pop songs, or their impeccable retro-futuristic fashion sense. But none come close to these true originals.
The Pasadena Roof Orchestra are the world's premier dance band having played in most of the major concert houses in Europe, including the Musikhalle in Hamburg, the Berlin Philharmonic, the Queen Elizabeth Hall London, the National Concert House in Dublin, the Doelen in Rotterdam and have toured the USA four times. They have recorded more than 40 albums.
Now combine the harmonies and style of The Puppini Sisters with the world-class sound of The Pasadena Roof Orchestra, along with a list of strictly ballroom style song arrangements, and you have the perfect dance album that fans of both artists and fans of ballroom & Latin dancing have been waiting for!
- Vinyl LP
- Bonus Track
- 9 To 5 (Charleston)
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Lindy Hop)
- Sing Sing Sing (Lindy Hop)
- Shallow (Foxtrot)
- Dance Dance Dance (Charleston)
- Ba Ba Baciami Piccina (Balboa)
- Jealousy (Tango)
- Dancing Queen (Cha Cha Cha)
- Mack The Knife (Swing Jive)
- I Put A Spell On You (Mambo)
- Puttin' On The Ritz (Tap)
- Groove Is In The Heart (Boogie Woogie)
- Don't Fence Me In (Foxtrot) [Bonus Track]