All covers have minor corner bends and slight spine dents. Discs inside are undamaged.
This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Limited Edition 180g Red & Yellow Vinyl Double LP!
To some movie directors, the music heard in their films seems as (or more) important than the images seen or the dialogue spoken. Many Quentin Tarantino fans would regard a Reservoir Dogs without "Stuck In The Middle With You" or a Pulp Fiction without "Misirlou" as not Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction at all.
Tarantino describes his perhaps unsurprisingly musically-inspired method of film conception as follows: "One of the things I do when I am starting a movie, when I'm writing a movie or when I have an idea for a film is, I go through my record collection and just start playing songs, trying to find the personality of the movie, find the spirit of the movie. Then, 'boom,' eventually I'll hit one, two or three songs, or one song in particular, 'Oh, this will be a great opening credit song.'"
Each one of Tarantino's films is undeniably exciting, raw and groundbreaking, and his skillfully conceived soundtracks can be charted with the same visceral energy - this is one of his ultimate musical strengths. In the process he has left a long list of iconic scenes that wouldn't be the same without his musical bad-assery. To name just a few: The opening of Pulp Fiction with Dick Dale & His Deltone's "Misirlou" or Kill Bill, Vol. 1's epic final showdown between Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu's characters with Santa Esmeralda's "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" in the background. And what about Reservoir Dogs' shocking torture scene with Michael Madsen dancing and singing to "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel.
The Tarantino Experience Reloaded extends the tribute to one of the greatest filmmakers of the last 50 years and his uncanny talent. Featuring music from and inspired by his films, it attempts to help you explore Tarantino's personal way to approach his projects when it comes to their music. With fantastic artwork and remastered sound, The Tarantino Experience Reloaded is another essential addition to your vinyl collection.
- Limited Edition
- Double LP
- 180g Vinyl
- 1 Red LP
- 1 Yellow LP
- Gatefold jacket
- Manufactured in France
- Ghost Riders In The Sky - Fendermen
- Sad Shades Of Blue - Geater Davies
- WomanTo Woman - Joe Cocker
- Me And You And A Dog Named Boo - Lobo
- Judy In Disguise - John Fred & His Playboy Band
- I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
- I'm Troubled - Golden Gate Quartet
- Singing The Blues - Guy Mitchell
- Cannonball - Duane Eddy
- Pipeline - The Surf Coronados
- Paint It Black - Chris Farlowe
- Murder In The Graveyard - Screamin' Lord Such
- Jeepster - T. Rex
- Wipeout - The Surfaris
- Walk Don't Run - The Ventures
- Deep Purple - Nino Tempo & April Stevens
- Indian Giver - 1910 Fruitgum Co.
- Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
- Stupid Cupid - Connie Francis
- These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Julie Teicher
- Love Potion Nº 9 - The Clovers
- Midnight Confessions - The Grass Roots
- The "In" Crowd - Dobie Grey
- Louie Louie - The Kingsmen