The biggest burning question to come from 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse': Where can we find the Spider-Man themed Christmas album that Peter Parker jokes about in the opening scene? Luckily, that comes with an easy answer. It exists in real life, and you can get your hands on a copy right now.
Originally released on digital platforms in 2018, A Very Spidey Christmas is a 5-track EP featuring the Christmas songs recorded for the studio's 'Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse', including Chris Pine's rendition of "Spidey-Bells (A Hero's Lament)". The full song plays over the credits and it goes to some pretty funny places. "Joy To The World" is sung by Shameik Moore (the voice of Miles Morales), during which he plugs his GoFundMe for web fluid. "Spidey-Bells (A Hero's Lament)", which is featured in the movie's end credits, and "Up On The House Top" are sung by Chris Pine (the svelte Peter Parker in Miles' universe). "Deck The Halls" comes from dad-bod Peter Parker, Jake Johnson. Meanwhile, "The Night Before Christmas 1967" is narrated by the voice of the Green Goblin, Jorma Taccone.
A Very Spidey Christmas is now available on vinyl for the first time. This 10" is a limited edition of 2,500 numbered copies. The A-side contains all 5 Yuletide songs, the B-side has a full color picture of Spider-Man in his Xmas outfit. The package contains an insert and free Spider-Man Christmas Card.
If you liked the holiday cheer in Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, then you'll need to grab this extremely limited 10"!
- 10" Vinyl EP
- First time on vinyl
- Side A: all 5 Yuletide songs pressed on White Vinyl
- Side B: Full color picture of Spider-Man in his Xmas outfit (no tracks on this side)
- Secret inscription in run-out groove
- Spider-Man Christmas postcard
- PVC sleeve
- Made in the EU
- Limited edition of 2500 Individually numbered copies on White Vinyl (Side A) and full color picture disc (Side B)
- Shameik Moore - Joy To The World
- Chris Pine - Spidey-Bells (A Hero's Lament)
- Jake Johnson - Deck The Halls
- Chris Pine - Up On The House Top
- Jorma Taccone - The Night Before Christmas 1967 (Spoken Word)
- Full Color Picture of Spider-Man (no music)