The Time Machine is the third solo album by Alan Parsons and features guest vocals by Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet), Colin Blunstone (The Zombies), Maire Brennan (Clannad) and Beverly Craven. The album also stars Ian Bairnson and Stuart Elliott, who previously took part in The Alan Parsons Project. The Dr. Evil edit of ''The Time Machine'' features the voice of Mike Myers from the second Austin Powers movie, The Spy Who Shagged Me, in which The Alan Parsons Project is mentioned.
The concept of the album revolves around the passage of time and all triumphs, mistakes, regrets and memories associated with it. The artwork was re-created for this vinyl edition by none other than Peter Curzon of Storm Studios.
The Time Machine is available on black vinyl and includes a 4-page booklet with lyrics and pictures.
...Parsons' best work of the '90s... The Time Machine will definitely please die-hard Parsons fans.
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Double LP
- Black Vinyl
- Gatefold Sleeve
- 4-page booklet with Lyrics & Pictures
- Artwork Recreated by Peter Curzon of Storm Studios
- Bonus track "The Time Machine" (Dr. Evil Edit) feat. Mike Myers, as Featured in Austin Powers, The Spy Who Shagged Me, After Locked Groove
- Made in the EU
- The Time Machine (Part 1)
- Out of the Blue
- Call Up
- Ignorance Is Bliss
- Rubber Universe
- The Call of the Wild
- No Future in the Past
- Press Rewind
- The Very Last Time
- Far Ago and Long Away
- The Time Machine (Part 2)
- The Time Machine (Dr. Evil Edit featuring Mike Myers, from Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me) - Bonus Track