The Time Machine is the third solo release by Alan Parsons and features guest vocals by Tony Hadley (of Spandau Ballet), Colin Blunstone, Máire Brennan (of Clannad) and Beverly Craven. The concept of the album revolves around time traveling and memories of the past.
The Dr. Evil edit of "The Time Machine" features the voice of Mike Myers from the second Austin Powers movie, The Spy Who Shagged Me, in which The Alan Parsons Project is mentioned. The amazing looking artwork was re-created for this vinyl edition by none other than Peter Curzon of Storm Studios.
The Time Machine is now available as a limited edition of 1500 copies on transparent blue colored vinyl. The package includes a 4-page booklet with lyrics and pictures
...Parsons' best work of the '90s... The Time Machine will definitely please die-hard Parsons fans.
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Double LP
- Deluxe Gatefold Jacket with Leather Laminate Finish
- 4-Page Booklet - Lyrics & Pictures
- Bonus Track after Locked Groove
- Made in the EU
- Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on Translucent Blue Vinyl
- The Time Machine (Part 1)
- Out Of The Blue
- Call Up
- Ignorance Is Bliss
- Rubber Universe
- The Call Of The Wild
- No Future In The Past
- Press Rewind
- The Very Last Time
- Far Ago And Long Away
- The Time Machine (Part 2)
- The Time Machine (Dr. Evil Edit featuring Mike Myers, from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me) - Bonus Track