Award Winning vocalist Amanda McBroom performs 13 songs including The Rose, performed as a duet with Vince McGill.
Amanda McBroom has been called "...the greatest cabaret performer of her generation, an urban poet who writes like an angel and has a voice to match." Her name first came to the attention of the music public when Bette Midler's version of Amanda's song THE ROSE hit number one all over the world in 1979. But it was Amanda's performance of her own song on the Golden Globes (she won), Grammys (she didn't) and The Tonight Show that launched her career as a singer as well as songwriter.
Original master of the album is 24bit Digital Recording. Mastered utilizing JVC 24bit/176.4kHz AD, with digital k2, Direct conversion K2 laser cutting.
- K2 Mastering - JVC 24-bit AD converter with Digital K2 Technology
- Produced by Kazuo Kiuchi and Shiquo Nomiyama
- Mastered by Tohru Kotetsu at JVC Mastering Center, Japan, September 24, 2019
|Bryan Sutton||acoustic guitars|
|John Willis||electric guitars|
|Stuart Duncan||solo violin|
|Anthony La Marchina||solo cello|
|Fred Mollin||additional percussion|
- South Bound Train
- Feet Of Clay
- The Rose - duet with Vince Gill
- Old Love
- Yarnell Hill
- The Last Thing On My Mind
- Welcome Home
- Voices That Come Through The Wall
- I'm Here For Life
- Hope Floats
- Make A Memory
- 12th Of Never
Total time, 53:23