This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Finely-Crafted, All-In-One Turntable Music System for Music Lovers
- Elegant Mid-Century Design
- Bluetooth (with APT-X Codec)
- Turntable (33 / 45 / 78 RPM)
- Pre-Installed Ortofon 2M "Silver" Cartridge
- IsoGroove Vibration Cancelation Technology
- Six-Driver, Class-D Bi-Amplified Internal Audio System
- Genuine Walnut Hardwood Frames
- Expandable with Record Storage Stand and Dual 10" Subwoofer
The Andover Audio Model-One, named BEST ALL-IN-ONE MUSIC SYSTEM by Rolling Stone (2020), features a built-in record player, Bluetooth (APT-X) streaming, and high-grade amplified sound - all housed in a beautiful hardwood framed cabinet.
It can serve as a tabletop record player - giving you a complete system to spin records right out of the box - or paired with its record storage and subwoofer accessories, to make a self-standing entertainment system (see below).
The system includes many inputs/ouputs, as well as a host of customizable options accessible by a front-mounted graphic interface, with intuitive single-knob operation. Selectable sources include phono, Bluetooth 4.2 (APT-X), and a dedicated input for a Wi-Fi streaming device.
Stereo and Mono listening modes are readily accessible, as well as a Panoramic mode that enhances the stereo image, making the unit sound like a pair of widely-spaced speakers. The settings menu provides custom adjustment of EQ, satisfying listeners seeking a sound balance that better matches their content or room.
Superior to infrared remotes, access all the important features from afar with a RF controller. When using the controller, Model will display an easy-to-read menu, making it a breeze to navigate sources and settings.
Integrated Audio System
The integrated loudspeaker system is composed of four 3.5" aluminum diaphragm woofers and two Air Motion Transformer tweeters, bi-amplified by a powerful Class-D 150W amplifier. Listeners will be delighted with the clarity, balance and frequency-range they find in larger speaker setups, without fatigue that results from improperly tuned systems.
All Music. No Feedback
Andover's IsoGroove Technology is a proprietary means of combining a turntable and speaker system in a single compact enclosure, without feedback, resonances, or any other audio-disruptive noise.
Custom Pro-Ject Turntable
Model-One features a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Espirit SB turntable as its high-grade phono source. The turntable features an Ortofon 2M Silver Cartridge, 8.6" carbon fiber tonearm and (low resonance) acrylic platter. Get pristine, low-noise playback, without the record wear common in lower-grade alternatives. It plays 33, 45, and 78 RPM records (with optional stylus).
To give you the best out-of-the-box performance, the included Ortofon 2M Silver Cartridge is installed and ready for play. This gives entry-level users the ease-of-use they desire, with stylus upgradability that meets the needs of advanced listeners.
Connect and Expand
With plenty of inputs and outputs, Model-One adapts to listeners' needs over time. Add a subwoofer to expand Model-One's lower bass performance. Add separate speakers for a second listening option. Or, plug in an external CD player or streaming device (e.g. Andover's Songbird). Model-One gives you full control over how you listen to music.
- Genuine Hardwood Frames
- Graphic Interface with Intuitive Single-Knob Control
- RF Remote Control
- Hi-Fi Component Feet
- Dustcover Included
- Dimensions: 18" Wide x 8.83" High (with Dust Cover) x 13.5" Deep
- Bluetooth (APT-X)
- 150W Bi-Amplified Class-D Design
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-20,000kHz
- Four 3.5" Aluminum Diaphragm Woofers
- Two Air Motion Transformer Tweeters
- Custom Turntable (Sourced from Pro-Ject and based on their Debut Carbon Esprit SB)
- Pre-Installed Ortofon 2M SILVER Cartridge
- Carbon Fiber Tonearm
- Acrylic Platter
- Optical Input
- Analog Input
- Analog Output
- USB Input/ Output
- Subwoofer Output
Upper and Lower Stand
- MDF / Genuine Wood Veneer Construction
- Simple Installation / Hardware
- Upper Stand includes Built-In Drawer
- Upper Stand Dimensions: 18" Wide x 17.25" High x 13.5" Deep
- Lower Stand Dimensions: 18" Wide x 16" High x 13.5" Deep
- Genuine Hardwood Frames
- 150 W Class D Design
- Dual 10" Drivers
- Glass-Top Insert (Removable for Upper-Stand Configuration)
Model-One Turntable Music System
- Turntable Music System
- RF Remote Control
- Acrylic Platter with Felt Mat
- Accessory box containing DC Power Supply
- Tonearm Counterweight
- Adaptor to play 45RPM singles
- Flat belt for 33/45 RPM
- Round Belt for 78RPM
- Philips Screwdriver
- Cartridge alignment protractor
- Anti-Skate Weight
- 7" Single Adapter Belt
- Power Adapter
Upper and Lower Stands
Is Model-One easy to set up?
Yes. Andover designed Model-One to be a plug-and-play system. To get going, you only need to set up the counterweight and anti-skate weight.