The VPI Fatboy Tonearm Armwand features better sonics, a 3D printed armtube with new triangular to circular resonance canceling taper, Nordost Reference wiring and easier, high-precision counterweight adjustment! The VPI Fatboy Tonearm Armwand offers the perfect balance of precision and fine tune adjustments. Featuring even more detail, superior soundstage, low resonance and excellent musicality, the Fatboy greatly improves the overall sound of your VPI table!
A Great Upgrade For Most VPI Uni-Pivot Style Tonearms! The VPI Fatboy Tonearm Armwand is available both in a Uni-Pivot style and a Gimbaled style and in all lengths (9", 10", & 12"). The Fatboy can be used with VPI's current production turntables and their legacy turntables that support their current *VTA Base on the Fly. *If your VTA Dial is silver instead of black, please contact us before purchase to ensure compatibility.
The Fatboy adds a new level adjustment to the VPI-type tonearm. On the Unipivot version, you can adjust azimuth using the side arm tube setscrews, the adjustable side weights...By having the combination of a 3D printed-tube with the finely machined back-stock, it creates the perfect balance of precision and balance for your tonearm. The fine adjustable counterweight makes cartridge set-up easier than ever.
- VPI's Most Rigid Tonearm Armwand Ever For Unparalleled Dynamics!
- 3D Printed armtube with New Triangular to Circular Resonance Canceling Taper
- Nordost Reference Tonearm Armwand Wiring
- Micrometer-style precision Adjustable Counterweight
- Adjustable Azimuth located on the side of armwand stainless section
- Dual Pivot Assembly (A $149.99 Value!)
- A Great Upgrade For Most VPI Uni-Pivot Style Tonearms!
*Tonearm Armwand Base Not Included