This item not eligible for any further discount offers!
Chasing the Dragon have become known as one of the leading producers of audiophile recordings. After popular demand, they have decided to release their original 'Chasing The Dragon' recording as a copy master tape which contains 16 tracks of pure joy!
Featuring selections from composers and musicians that include Vivaldi, Mozart, Ellington, Rachmaninoff, Verdi, and more, this 1/4" Master Tape Copy was created from the 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios.
"Our tapes are always recorded from the original copy master, to give you the closest approach to the original recording." - Mike & Francoise Valentine
**It is standard practice in all recording studios to keep the tape "tail out". This reduces "pre-echo" and it means that the tape should be placed on the right hand side of the recorder, re-wound and then played.
- 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape!
- Created from 30IPS 1/2" Running Masters at Air Studios
- 1/4" 15IPS CCIR
- Original Master Tapes recorded at 30ips onto ½" Tape
- Copy Masters are made using 2 Studer A820 Master Recorders
- Machines are connected with Zensati Seraphim Interconnect Cable for highest transfer quality
- All tapes use CCIR/IEC Equalization
- Originally mastered at Air Studios London
- Created using ATR Magnetics Tape Stock
- Housed in Heavy Duty Professional boxes
- Transferred and monitored by Chasing The Dragon Producer Mike Valentine
- Chamber Orchestra - Concert For 2 Mandolins by Vivaldi
- Interior Cello - Prelude from Cello Suite No1 by Bach
- Exterior Cello - Prelude from Cello Suite No1 by Bach
- Soprano - Durch Zartlichkeit und Schmeicheln by Mozart
- Brass Ensemble - Rondo by Mouret
- Orchestra - Finale Of Force Of Destiny by Verdi
- Jazz - Finale Of Caravan by Duke Ellington
- Harp - Watching The Wheat
- Saxophone - Improvisation
- Soprano - Agnus Dei by Mozart
- Piano - Improvisation by Bruce Davidson
- Finale of PIano Concerto No2 - Rachmaninoff
- Choir & Organ - Ave Maria
- Harp - Spanish Dance No1 by Falla
- Guitar - Lute Suite No3 by Bach
- Chamber Orchestra - Tarantella by Sarasate