Beneath the sleek, contemporary exterior is a level of technical sophistication unique to Clearaudio. The concepts body is carefully crafted from medium-density wood fiber (or, optionally, pressure-formed solid wood) with a selection of smart made-to-match surface finishes. The bodys upper layer incorporates a special high-tech satined plastic compound designed to minimize unwanted resonance.
The DC motor is fed by an external voltage-stabilized power supply and is completely decoupled from the turntables body to ensure no mechanical interference.
The Satisfy Black tonearm features high-quality, handmade Swiss vertical and lateral bearings composed of tungsten steel and polished sapphire. The low mass, rigid aluminum arm tube uses a two-piece aluminum headshell with adjustable azimuth for accurate alignment of the phono cartridge and easy in-field replacement. Anti-skating control is applied by an innovative magnetic system that acts on the side of the bearing housing. Clearaudios hardwired Direct Wire tonearm cable assures signal integrity, ideal for all high-quality MM and MC cartridges. The package is completed with the high quality Virtuoso Wood MM or Concept MC cartridge (Upgrade possible).Technical Specifications
- Construction Details: Resonance-optimized bodywork; body comprises medium-density wood fiber or pressure-formed solid wood; upper layer incorporates high-tech satined plastic compound.
- Speed Ranges: Electronic speed selection, 33 ?, 45 rpm (78 rpm optional)
- Drive Unit: Decoupled and resonance damped DC motor, flat belt-drive and plug-in power supply unit designed for worldwide use with all networks and power frequencies.
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze housing, running on a Teflon thrust-pad.
- Platter: Synthetic material, CNC precision milled surface; 30mm / 1.18 inch thickness; aluminum sub-platter
- Speed Variation: ± 0.05 %
- Power Consumption: Max. consumption: 1.5 Watt
- Consumption: in operation: 0.5 Watt
- Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Weight: Approx. 7.5kg / Wood: 7.9kg (incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge)
- Dimensions: (W/D/H in inches) Approx. 16.54 x 13.78 x 4.92 (with tonearm)
- Dimensions:(W/D/H in mm) Approx. 420 x 350 x 125 (with tonearm)
Satisfy Black Tonearm Specifications
- Tonearm Weight: 350 g including counterweight
- Zero Points: Inner: 66 mm, Outer: 120.9 mm
- Audio Lead: Clearaudio Direct Wire
- Overhang: 17.31 mm
- Overall Tonearm Length: 302 mm
- Effective Tonearm Length: 239.3 mm
- Pivot to Stylus: 222 mm
- Anti skating Factor at a Radius of 62.9 mm and 126.9 mm: .43
- Mounting Style: Linn / Clearaudio
Virtuoso V2 MC Cartridge Specifications
- Output Voltage (5cm/sec): 3.6mV
- Stylus Shape: Eliptical
- Cantilever Type: Aluminum
- Loading & Capacitance: 47k Ohms 100 pF
- Compliance: 15
- Weight: 8.4g
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.0-2.6g