Limited Time Special Package Pricing! Save up to $900! That's 25%!
Innovative, high-performing, user-friendly and affordable.
Beneath the sleek, contemporary exterior is a level of technical sophistication unique to Clearaudio. The concepts body is carefully crafted from medium-density wood fiber (or, optionally, pressure-formed solid wood) with a selection of smart made-to-match surface finishes. The bodys upper layer incorporates a special high-tech satined plastic compound designed to minimize unwanted resonance.
The DC motor is fed by an external voltage-stabilized power supply and is completely decoupled from the turntables body to ensure no mechanical interference.
The concept tonearm features a magnetic bearing that is friction-free for extremely low distortion and superb performance. The package is completed with the high quality Virtuoso Wood MM or Concept MC cartridge (Upgrade possible).Technical Specifications
- Construction Details: Resonance-optimized bodywork; body comprises medium-density wood fiber or pressure-formed solid wood; upper layer incorporates high-tech satined plastic compound.
- Speed Ranges: Electronic speed selection, 33 ?, 45 rpm (78 rpm optional)
- Drive Unit: Decoupled and resonance damped DC motor, flat belt-drive and plug-in power supply unit designed for worldwide use with all networks and power frequencies.
- Bearing: Polished and tempered steel shaft in a sintered bronze housing, running on a Teflon thrust-pad.
- Platter: Synthetic material, CNC precision milled surface; 30mm / 1.18 inch thickness; aluminum sub-platter
- Speed Variation: ± 0.05 %
- Power Consumption: Max. consumption: 1.5 Watt
- Consumption: in operation: 0.5 Watt
- Off mode: 0.0 Watt
- Weight: Approx. 7.5kg / Wood: 7.9kg (incl. motor, tonearm and cartridge)
- Dimensions: (W/D/H in inches) Approx. 16.54 x 13.78 x 4.92 (with tonearm)
- Dimensions:(W/D/H in mm) Approx. 420 x 350 x 125 (with tonearm)
Satisfy Black Tonearm Specifications
- Tonearm Weight: 350 g including counterweight
- Zero Points: Inner: 66 mm, Outer: 120.9 mm
- Audio Lead: Clearaudio Direct Wire
- Overhang: 17.31 mm
- Overall Tonearm Length: 302 mm
- Effective Tonearm Length: 239.3 mm
- Pivot to Stylus: 222 mm
- Anti skating Factor at a Radius of 62.9 mm and 126.9 mm: .43
- Mounting Style: Linn / Clearaudio
Virtuoso V2 MC Cartridge Specifications
- Output Voltage (5cm/sec): 3.6mV
- Stylus Shape: Eliptical
- Cantilever Type: Aluminum
- Loading & Capacitance: 47k Ohms 100 pF
- Compliance: 15
- Weight: 8.4g
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz
- Recommended Tracking Force: 2.0-2.6g